When: May 13 - 17, 2019
Where: Calgary, Alberta
Those in the oil and gas industries will benefit from this educational convention. For 2019, the event's technical content has been completely revamped into a new format, delivering more impactful sessions to attendees.
Topics will include:
- Building Strong Foundations - Technical Fundamentals and Applications
- New Horizons - Novel Technological Tools and Advancements
- Unconventional Plays - Advancing Understanding and Profitability
- Managing the Risks of Unconventional Development
- Conventional Plays and Frontier Basins
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Canadian Energy Industry
There will be substantially more high-quality technical content and talented speakers, not to mention the Showcase Stage and an impressive exhibition floor.
For more information, visit the GeoConvention website.