Bitcoin exchange lists Yukon gold mine for sale
The unnamed parent company of a Yukon gold mine is now for sale on high-end bitcoin only marketplace BitPremier for an asking price of $2m or 3000 BTC.
The very first offering of its kind on the Bitcoin market for a proven, profitable gold mine located in near to Dawson City, Yukon. Home to television programs such as History Channel's Yukon Gold and National Geographic's Yukon Gold, Dawson City has a long, rich and vibrant history as a proven Gold producing region.
This sale is for the parent company that owns and operates the mine, including all assets. The company was founded in 1986, the President and CEO of the company has been in the mining sector for 35 years. A well respected, fully compliant and profitable company, any new buyer could recoup their initial investment in as little as two mining seasons.
Company overview, included in the sale:
- $1 million worth of equipment
- $1 million per year in sales
- The company owns one mining property and a lease agreement on another property
- President and CEO has 35 years of mining knowledge in the Dawson City district
- Potential to produce 3,000 - 4,000 ounces per year
- Current owner is willing to stay on in a management and advisory capacity for a period of up to five years
- Full financial statements, tax returns, profit/loss, balance sheets, etc. available for due diligence
- Recent geological reports available
Full disclosure of documentation is available upon request to any serious buyers.