M&E goes one on one with Chris Montgomery
A packed room of the business owners and managers in Cranbrook, B.C., listened intently as Chris Montgomery, manager, E&P Communications and Engagement with Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) presented a state-of-the-industry report on Alberta’s oil and gas industry.
Mining & Energy magazine caught up with Chris Montgomery afterwards for a more in depth interview. We are pleased to present a segment of this interview as a Mining & Energy Podcast.
Here are some highlights…
- CAPP explains why pipeline capacity is such an important issue for the industry.
- CAPP is reaching out to general public with its Energy Citizens campaign
- CAPP members work with many small and large business throughout the west and across Canada.
- CAPP is seeing some positive signs for the industry moving forward.
- CAPP is helping people make a connection between the importance of the industry and their day-to-day lives.